Rui Rui: I want to go to the beach tour.
睿睿:我想去沙滩旅游。
Andrew: Sandy, no, I want to go to mysterious, unknown places, pythons, jungles.
安德鲁:沙滩,不,我想去神秘未知的地方,蟒蛇,丛林。
Rui Rui: Andrew, I don't want to spend the holidays with Python.
睿睿:安德鲁,我不想和蟒蛇度过假期。
Andrew: There must be a place with Python and sandy beach.
安德鲁:肯定有一个即有蟒蛇又有沙滩的地方。
Booker: Why do you want to go to the jungle?
布克:为什么你想去丛林?
Andrew: I want to know how far I can walk in the jungle in a day.
安德鲁:我想知道我在丛林一天可以走多远。
Booker: But it's hot and you get dehydrated.
布克:但那里炎热,你会脱水的。
Andrew: Yes, you can drink your urine at the critical moment.
安德鲁:是啊,关键时刻你可以喝自己的尿液。
Booker: Yes, but what about the worms? And how do you take a bath?.
布克:对,但虫子呢?还有你怎么洗澡。
Andrew: Since you can pee on your thirst, it's no big deal.
安德鲁:既然你都可以靠小便解决口渴问题,那洗澡也不是大问题。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】布克先生看心理医生