Booker: You go and see the noise - making workers. What happened?
布克:你去看看那些制造噪声的工人,到底发生了什么?
Andrew: He says he'll continue after lunch and tomorrow he'll be even more noisy.
安德鲁:他说午餐后继续,明天会更吵。
Rui Rui: Did they wake you up?
睿睿:他们吵醒你了?
Andrew: At seven o'clock, I'm practicing Tai chi.
安德鲁:七点钟,我在练太极。
Booker: Actually, killing a construction worker is not against the law.
布克:其实杀死一名建筑工人并不犯法。
Andrew: Is it the weekend today? We want to stay out of the noise
安德鲁:今天是周末?我们想躲开噪声?
Booker: Yes.
布克:是啊。
Andrew: Why don't we go to the park?
安德鲁:为什么我们不去公园?
Booker: Is this proposal worth your excitement?
布克:这个建议也值得你兴奋吗?
Andrew: How about going to the movies?
安德鲁:看电影怎么样?
Booker: Come on, go back. It's lunch time now.
布克:走吧,回去吧,现在是午餐时间。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】鸡肉可以做什么?